SIGGRAPH submission resource list
There are many skills not necessarily related to geometry or math that are required to make a polished SIGGRAPH submission. Every submission season, I end up going through a combination of my memory from the previous season, old Slack threads that I can only find with very specific keywords and trusting that google remembers the last time I searched for these things. No more! I will list the resources here so that I can come back to this site when the deadline approaches and, who knows, maybe you will find it helpful too!
- A simple template for Blender renderings of static meshes.
- A guide for Blender renderings of static meshes for paper figures.
- How to make an animation of a mesh sequence with Blender.
- How to compress a massive tex folder so that it can be uploaded to arxiv.
- How to compress a PDF to ~20MB using Adobe Acrobat Pro (by Alec Jacobson).